Saturday 25 January 2020

Dream: beautiful puddle mud water, sister jumps in foam slurry pit!!! Is ok but running around trying to get ladder/rope.

On the farm at home in Cork.

Running over rutted ground near back door big puddles admiring the lovely clean water. With Fionnuala.(seem to have been here before in dreams dream geography doesn't match real life geography)

Then the person with me runs from behind/beside (and has become Pauline in that natural dream way that things/people transform) and jumps into big foam YIKES which is thick foam over concrete walled slurry pit. She disappears into foam. I call out . . something like are you ok, can you hear me?. Phew! There is a response. I say stay there and run for help/tools.
(Later I reflect I should have stayed calm, told her to relax float don't use energy but worried about gas overcoming her.)

I run inside house and Fionnuala is there I tell here Pauline fell in slurry pit and ask her to phone the emergency services. I run outside, Kate is there, I tell here what happened and we need to get ropes or ladders.

We run up the yard and see things moving. Long sticks and a ladder too. They are going up and down, sideways. It's dangerous to go near. Why are they doing this? I see tractor is there and Dad is in it but asleep or something!!

I wake.

Arg!

As I'm awake I'm still thinking. I should have sent Kate to Pauline to make contact and figure out where she was in pit so if we got ladder/rope we would rescue her faster or know last location if she passes out. Thinking should warn kate about edge of pit and gases. Thinking if lowering ladder might hit person on head or it might drop and fall or it might be too short maybe we should tie rope to top. Bowline of course. Ladder might be on unstable surface . . . 







No comments: